When our lovely, perfect little girl was born, my husband held her and cooed affectionately, "She looks just like a little Ghoulie!" Ghoulies, apparently, is a B (or perhaps C?) movie from the mid-80's. I know this now because he made me watch it with him, just to prove his point. There I sat, bored to death by the same tired haunted mansion story, when onto the screen pops -- my newborn?! No, a "Ghoulie"! But man, what a resemblance.

Friday, August 11, 2006

and now, on to the positive side of things

Thanks to everyone who responded so passionately on the subject of breastfeeding. You might enjoy this video. (Thanks, Joy!)

Also, BabyTalk has asked for letters regarding this month's cover. If you would like to show your support, email them at letters@babytalk.com.

Okay. I'm done now.

No comments: